Sunday, March 14, 2010

28 Weeks





Well, I have officially started the 3rd trimester of pregnancy! Hopefully time will keep flying by, because I cannot wait for her to come out! She moves around about 80% of the day, which is pretty tiring, but at least I know she is okay in there. I am still hungry every hour, but I think I have only gained 12 lbs so far- we will see at the next appt on the 23rd.

We are also counting down the days til the end of this school quarter for Ben. I cant wait for it to be over, and I know he feels the same way. Its been tough since he isnt home til 10:30 on the days he has school, and then has to get up early for school. He is doing really well tho, and never complains. He's my hero :)

Ollie is doing good as well, and is learning a bunch of new words. He says done, gone, no, lots of animal sounds and names. There are a lot more, but those are the newest additions. We are just going day by day, looking forward to June when little Eva joins our family, and also Oliver's 2nd birthday in July!

1 comment: