Monday, April 12, 2010

32 Weeks

Almost there!
I got my glucose test results at my last appt, and everything looks good! Big relief. I also met a new student midwife who I really liked. She was cracking up at how much Eva moves. People are always asking me if I can feel her moving, but it was fun to have the midwives see just how much :) She is a strong girl! I also talked more with them about trying again for a water birth, and they think I have a really good chance this time, because second labors are so much faster.

We had a busy weekend, visiting with Kathryn and "Ga-Ga" (that's what Ollie calls Mom). The first thing I heard on the monitor this morning when he woke up was "Ga-Ga? Ga-Ga?" So cute! Ollie also got another haircut, and he looks so grown up now. He is learning a new word literally every day. Its crazy! We are, of course, very proud of him :) Here are my belly pics and Ollie eating his breakfast with the plastic spatula from his play kitchen.







2 comments:

  1. You look so good! Like Ollie's haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are so close to meeting Eva! Yay! Ollie looks so cute and grown up with the new hair cut. Hug him from me!

    ReplyDelete