Saturday, September 4, 2010

Picture Update

I've been really busy the last couple weeks preparing for a consignment sale event that I was able to have a booth at, which was last weekend. It went really well, and was soooo nice to have a bit of extra money. So of course I had to search out another one since it went so well, and this one is three days instead of just one. So, I am already starting my fall/ winter line. I tried to get Ollie to model for me and this is the result: He wasnt pleased.

Eva, on the other hand, is the smiliest, most content little Bean. She has so much personality in her little self, and gets compliments wherever we go!
This was so funny, I just had to share. I think this is from him seeing the midwife use the doppler on my belly when I was pregnant! At least they are playing together, right?





1 comment: