Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Music

While reading another mom's blog tonight, I realized I used to really be into music. I loved it, I had a song for every occasion and feeling. I want my babies to know the joy of music, so hopefully by writing this out for all the interwebz to read, I will remember music during my day. Off to fish out my old CDs. Oh how I've missed you, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Pink Floyd, and Jett- which makes me dance around in a crazy way singing to a remote control microphone. Sigh. And of course there is the beloved Beethoven and Vaughan Williams.

Today's cuteness; the bean is growing up before our eyes. Oh how we love you, Eva Kate.





1 comment:

  1. I used to be into music too...you've inspired me to dig up my old favorites. I love the picture of her itty feet!

    ReplyDelete