Saturday, December 4, 2010

Crafty!!

Now that my hat shop is slowing down, I've had some time to make some things for my own family!
I got some of my own Christmas decor, and we are getting our tree tomorrow. I also made Ollie and Eva's stockings and got them all hung up on the stairs.

Last night I was looking at wreaths online and decided they are way too expensive, and I was going to make my own. So, we took a spur-of-the-moment trip to Michael's and I made a wreath for our door, and a yarn wreath for Kathryn (even though she doesn't know about it yet, hehe. I think they turned out great, and I am pretty proud of them. Nothing like instant gratification!










1 comment:

  1. Love the wreaths! I always see cute ideas...but then never follow through. These are great.

    ReplyDelete