Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm A Terrible Blogger.

It's a fact. I am not a very good blogger :) But, I have been busy! Ollie and Eva had such a good Christmas, I barely had time to take pictures. But I did make homemade cinnamon rolls for the first time :) Yummmm.












I also closed my TinyToppers shop and started the NEW Project non-profit. This way I can still craft and have a shop, but I can also donate- which I have been wanting to do for a long time now. There is also a new blog to follow what is going on with the new shop! Check it out to read all about it.



Also in other, much bigger news, Ben was offered an internship job at f5 Networks, an amazing company, and it could possibly mean a full time job once he graduates!! Yay! Such a relief for us all, but I am SO proud of my hubby to get into this awesome company. It makes all the tough times worth it.

Hope everyone had a happy and safe new year!!

2 comments:

  1. Eva looks so big in these pictures! Congrats on your new shop and Ben's internship :)Happy 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg! I think its going to be a good year :)

    ReplyDelete