Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Midwife Appt.

We had an appointment with Heike today, one of our midwives. It was the first time we had seen her since Ollie was born. Everything is looking good, I have really high levels of iron, so I can go a little longer before starting the prenatal vitamins, since they make me nauseous. I am finally starting to feel a bit better- I am on day 2 of not throwing up, so hopefully it keeps getting better.

I also got my referral for an ultrasound today, so I can make the appointment for that tomorrow! Yay! I was a little concerned because I havent felt the baby move at all yet, and she said that its probably because the placenta is in the front this time, so it acts as pillow when baby moves. Hopefully I will be feeling something soon! That's one of my favorite parts!

I have tons of Christmas pictures to put up, so those will be coming as soon as I can get a minute (or during naptime :))

Yay for a healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment