Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quick Update

We went to an appointment with a new midwife today, and of course she was awesome! I am pretty excited to be working with her! Everything looks great with Baby, and I have gained 4 lbs since my last appt! Yay! I'm glad to not be losing weight anymore! I am planning to start taking a Vit B pill at night, and see if that helps my morning sickness at all. I am ready for that to be done already!

Oliver is doing really well, still growing fast and learning new things every day! He loves to talk to Grandma, Daddy and his aunties on the speaker-phone, and is really into coloring right now. He tries to do everything that Daddy does, it is so cute!

We have slowly been working on the baby room, and its all painted, now we just have to put it back together and get going on all the random projects. The bumper pad and pillows are finished, and I just have a blanket left to make! I've been busy with my Etsy shop, but I am hoping that business will still pick up even more, so we can get some extra money for all these projects! Its almost "baby shower season," so I know the orders are coming! Looking forward to seeing my mumsy some time this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment